dimanche 28 avril 2013

Shades of grey





And the late promised drawings serie continues with these three prizes from the last GrimGloomTale's contest. The first one (on the left) is Valentina's character Pohelia (the same than here). She asked me her character "picking some mushrooms in the forest). The second one is Daenerys and her horse The Silver from the Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin, for Rose-Ann-Mary-K. It's the first time I do a "fanart" of these books I love, featuring my favorite character. The third one is an illustration of the tale "The seven raven" by the brothers Grimm and dedied to Doertchen.

These three drawings are done on paper (an A4 and two A5 size) with a "black stone" pencil. It looks a bit like a charcoal pencil. 
It was the first time I used only it on a drawing.




3 commentaires:

  1. I love how you drew the stars, they're quite charming, and the birds in the 3rd picture. I think that Pohjela would look awesome in colours, all the mushrooms could look great (:

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Comme je te l'ai dis, les étoiles donnent une ambiance particulière au dessin =)
    Après ce que tu m'as dis quand on parlait musique, je vois la cueillette de champignons d'un autre oeil ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Les trolls russo-suédois vont débarquer!! Hihiiiiiiii

      Supprimer