mercredi 21 août 2013

Wirdhin's dream - WIP

Some pictures of a commission asked by the kind Stolvezen, who's a dear friend of mine and also a very nice drawer ♥ Here you can see one of her characters, a young girl called Wirdhin, flying on the back of a strange creature, between bird and dragon, in a cloudless sky under the moonlight...

Some WIPs


A close-up of Wirdhin.


This was my first try. I wasn't very pleased with the colors (too saturated and there weren't enough light spaces), and I wanted to do it again without the lines. I think it's better now!!


And here, my workspace... What a mess, I'm almost ashamed. 



2 commentaires:

  1. Que dire de plus que je ne t'ai pas encore déjà dit...
    Je confirai sans le moindre doute d'autres des habitants de mon coeur à tes doigts de fée ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The second version looks better indeed, but I like the hues in the first version, too. Maybe they don't quite fit this particular illustration, but I still like them.

    I can't see any mess in your workspace (:

    RépondreSupprimer